- Acquisition of basic Japanese for business purposes.
- Japanese business culture (corporate culture / business manners).
- Japanese for daily life (daily conversation).
- Aiming to take BJT (Business Japanese Test) J2.
This course is for the following people
- Foreign people who seek to find jobs in Japan.
- Foreign people who seek to find jobs at Japanese firms at home.
- Foreign people who hold a working holiday visa.
Period 2017 - 18
|Period||Apr 5 - Jun 16||Jun 29 - Sep 22||Oct 4 - Dec 15||Jan 9 - Mar 20|
|Duration||180 hours||180 hours||180 hours||180 hours|
|Lesson Days||Monday - Friday|
|Lesson Hours||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Application Deadline||One month prior to the start of each course|
Documents to Submit
- Application form
- Needs readiness sheet
- 3 photos (one should be attached on the application form)
- Passport (copy)
Transfer money to the account listed below before classes start, and please bring a receipt.
|Bank Name||The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. Sannomiya Branch|
|SWIFT CODE||BOTKJP JT|
|Ordinary Account No.||1104182|
|Account Name||Communica Institute|
|Bank Address||8-3-10 Isogamidori, Chuo-ku, Kobe, JAPAN|