This is a course for those who plan to enter a Japanese college and university. You can choose from four different learning periods (6 months - 2 years). Classes starts in April, July, October, and January.
- We understand that knowing how to communicate your own "uniqueness" is an integral part of learning Japanese. Free yourself of the model conversations in textbooks, and learn how to say what you really want to say using Japanese from the very beginning. Here, you can do just that without losing your own "uniqueness".
- In Japanese communication, both "correctness" (in grammar and pronunciation) and "oral fluency" are important. We can help you learn Japanese "appropriately" from both points of view.
- In intermediate level classes and above with our Pre-college course, we shift our focus more to academic Japanese necessary to study and do research in Japanese colleges. It is not just for passing entrance exams, but to allow yourself to truly enjoy your college life as well.
- We help you acquire the ability of autonomous learning so that you can lead a successful life at your colleges or university. In some classes, we offer "seminar" style lessons where students choose their own themes, make their own plans and go along with them. All of our staff will support you to act more autonomously in the classroom as well as outside the classroom.
Classes start from one of eight steps, i.e. step 8 (beginner) to step 1 (advanced), with each step lasting 3 months. You can be promoted to the next step after passing the examination at the end of each term.
Lesson Hours (depend on each level)
4 lessons per day.
|Advanced / Business Japanese||Monday to Friday||09:00 - 13:00|
|Intermediate||Monday to Friday||11:00 - 15:30|
|Elementary||Monday to Friday||13:30 - 17:30|
Qualification to Apply
Note: In case of going on to the next stage of education
Applicants must have finished high school and have completed 12 years of school education abroad.
Time of Entrance / Application deadline
|Course Period (Maximum)||24 months||21 months||18 months||15 months|
|Application Deadline||End of Nov.||End of Mar.||End of May||End of Sep.|
|Time of Issue||End of Feb.||End of May||End of Aug.||End of Nov.|
|Entrance Date||Early Apr.||End of Jun.||Early Oct.||Early Jan.|
|The Applicant||The Sponsor|
|8 photos (4cm × 3cm)||Letter of paying expenses|
|Copies of ID card or passport||Balance statement of bank account|
|Application Form||Certificate of Employment|
|Curriculum Vitae||Certificate of income|
|Purpose of studying in Japan||Documents showing personal relationship between the applicant and the sponsor|
For more information, please refer to Information for Entrance (PDF)
Procedure from Application to Entrance
- 1. Accepting Application
- Communica Institute examines the documents submitted and accepts the application.
- 2. Application for Certificate of Eligibility
- Communica Institute applies to the Immigration Bureau for a Certificate of Eligibility for the applicant.
- 3. Payment
- Once the Certificate of eligibility is issued, the applicant makes the payment of school fees by international bank transfer.
- 4. Visa aplication
- After the payment is confirmed, the applicant receives the eligibility and applies for a visa at Japanese Embassy or Consulate on his/her own.
- 5. Entry to Japan
- When a visa is issued, the applicant enters Japan on his/her own.
Check out the information below.
Graduate School Preparation Class
July / October intakes
- We support your writing Reseach Plan for entering graduatae schools individually.
- We help you find graduage school suitable for you, through our network since its 1988 foundation.
- We help you improve academic Japanese enabling you to do research at graduage levels.
Who is this class for
- Those who have graduated from 4 year college/university in your country. (Undergraduage degree necessary)
- Holders of JLPT N2 certificate (or those with equivalent Japanese ability)
Capacity and schedule
|July Intake||October Intake|
|Course period||9 months||6 months|
|Capacity||5 persons||5 persons|
|Application deadline||End of March||End of May|
|Entrance Date 2014||End of Jun.||Early Oct.|
Check out the information below.
|Bank Name||The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. Sannomiya Branch|
|SWIFT CODE||BOTKJP JT|
|Ordinary Account No.||1104182|
|Account Name||Communica Institute|
|Bank Address||8-3-10 Isogamidori, Chuo-ku, Kobe, JAPAN|