- You can build your fundamental communication ability to express yourself (your character) in Japanese.
- Compare and consider rules and social standards, through knowing yourself, others and differences in order to be able to control your behavior.
- Aiming at creating a proper understanding while working to build fluency with well-balanced ability.
- In class activities, we do actual practice, so that "you understand" is linked to "you can do it".
- Communication: "Nihongo Communication" (the original textbook of Communica Institute)
- Grammar: "When and how you use Japanese expressions 200"
- Pronunciation: "Pronunciation exercise 10 minutes a day"
- Listening: "Listening with fun"
- Shadowing: "Let’s speak Japanese"
- Kanji: BASIC KANJI BOOK Ⅰ/Ⅱ ...etc.
i.e., Step 8: 1 lesson (50 min) x 4 lessons / day
|3||Conversation||SCA/Shadowing||Pronunciation/Listening||Reading||Kanji & Vocabulary|
Note: The schedule is subject to changes in each term.